Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Early Morning Task

hehe.. this morning, managed to wake up at 5am for Subuh prayer, feeling totally alert and fully conscious ( as usual :p). Performed Subuh, recited Quran and started looking for my sewing kits. ahaha. sooo..domestic. :D. Felt like wanted to do something which is not continue sleeping.. muahaha.

Actually, i had plan in my mind last few days to alter my baju kurung. but never touched the baju since the day i took it from the tailor. More than 1week already. hehe. Its just USD4 for 1 pair of baju kurung. i mean the 'upah' ..hahha. only in Vietnam ye :) . Essentially the 'baju' was ok just the matter some parts of its which were not sewed properly..

hmmm.. i've just realized. The only thing that can divert my attention from this VIRTUAL LIFE is by SEWING... yess... :D. I will buy a new sewing kits to enhance my 'technical skill' and at the same time can fill up the blank boring life here at HCMC. :)

2 comments:

  1. wah ni mmg hobby sunggu productive ni
    nak order baju kurung 1 please!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. muahhaha..R je aku ni. momentum dah lari plak dah. ahahah.. xcuses sugguh! :P

    ReplyDelete